The Business & Professional Women’s Club of Durham (BPW Durham) has been active in Durham Region for over 28 years, founded in 1988. BPW Durham advocates for women’s issues and improving the status of women in business, the professions and in industry.
We do this by:
- Creating Connections
- Offering forums for discussion and debate of current issues of concern
As well as
Providing methods of positive change through our community, our provincial, national, and international BPW Chapters.
Our aims and objectives are to:
- Provide opportunities for business and professional women to network together, promote their businesses, professions and special interests in our community.
- Provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Provide opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Improve the status of women in business, the professions and in industry.
- Be a strong advocate for women’s issues
- Encourage women to think internationally and gain an appreciation of women’s issues around the world.
- Support young women to become strong and confident leaders in our community.
BPW Durham offers to develop leadership skills, and relationships, both personal and professional.
BPW Durham meets on the 4th Wednesday of the month (from September to June). Please see our Meetings and Events page for more information on the next meeting.
For more information about Membership and costs, please see our Membership page.